Sunday, January 17, 2010

1st Week of School

Unfortunately, I only attended the first lesson of this week on Tuesday. I went to remove my wisdom tooth and was on MC for the second lesson.

For the first lesson, much of the time was spent on introduction to this course. So basically, we had an overview of the Internet, that TCP/IP is the communication protocol for the Internet, and the evolution of the Web 1.0 to Web 2.0 to Web 3.0 and their differences.

I'm looking forward to learn more in this module as i spend most of my time on the Internet. I like to know and try the latest "in" thing in the Internet so as to keep myself up-to-date with the new technology. Just like how i'm so amazed with Googlewave 1-2 months ago! For those who have not heard of Googlewave yet, you should check out the video!


Do ask for invites if you're interested! :)

On a side note, the content of this module seems a little similar to COM488 E-Commerce module. Shall see what's the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment